STAY IT YOUR WAY Forums staydu support Fansproject monstructor instructions #361#

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mozbclb 3 hours, 33 minutes ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

mozbclb
    Participant

Fansproject monstructor instructions >> [ Download ]

Fansproject monstructor instructions >> [ Read Online ]

fansproject dinoking

monstructor combiner wars

fansproject dinobots combiner

3rd party transformersfansproject beastructor

power of the primes monstructor

17 Sep 2018
    4 days ago Page 4 of 5 – Fansproject making Monstructor. ACTUALLYDINOKING TOO – posted in B.O.T. Talk: I doubt thatll happen. Even if it does,
    Saurus Ryu-Oh Set of 6 / Monstructor. I am here to exceed your expectations! | eBay!
    19 Jul 2015 Had a long covo with the FP/Maketoys rep that was at the table. It’s expected to go up for preorder at the end of August. It’s expected to be
    I was talking to Down_Shift, who said that the Monstructor slides were supposed to be in the presentation, but were lost due to a technical glitch
    Results 1 – 48 of 297 Included are both weapons, the instructions book, which is also a .. Transformers Fans Project Beastructor Decepticon Monstructor Gift SetFansproject Returns Again With Beastructor Not-Monstructor Combiner Set. Third Party by ExVee. April 20, 2018. Via a new listing on sponsor BigBadToyStore
    20 Apr 2018 FansProject Saurus Ryu-Oh Beaststructor Gift Set Revealed Saurus Ryu-Oh release bearing the homage of the Generation 1 Decepticon combiner Monstructor. This is . The instructions (at least on my set) are pretty awful.
    The new Saurus series of figures by Fansproject combine together to form the easy to transform–easy enough to figure out without the instructions (just glimpsed at the pics). REALLY REALLY wish they had him in Monstructor coloration.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.