STAY IT YOUR WAY Forums staydu support && Ffxi leveling guide 1-75 |878|

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  qmvihml 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

qmvihml
    Participant

Download >> Download Ffxi leveling guide 1-75

Read Online >> Read Online Ffxi leveling guide 1-75

ffxi solo leveling guide

ffxi whm solo leveling guide

ffxi solo leveling guide 2004

ffxi solo leveling guide 2017ffxi leveling guide 2018

ffxi leveling guide 75-99

ffxi leveling guide 1-99 2017

ffxi blm leveling guide

17 Jul 2005 This is a great guide that will tell you where to Level for each level. Also it includes some of the monsters to level aswell.
    Experience Points 1-37 Work in progress. Starts at level 37. Guide is written in order, where the first entries on table are for parties starting at level x0 and the last
    17 Mar 2007 FFXI: Everything. » 1 -> 75 in under 2 weeks rough leveling guide! Join Date: Jun 2006; Posts: 5,423; BG Level: 8; FFXI Server: Sylph
    Level 70-75, Bhaflau Thickets Zdei start becoming DC-T instead of EM+ at level 83. Right next to the Survival Guide. Birds do
    Just what it says. I’m thinking about taking a solo-friendly job (i.e. BST, DRK, BLM) to endgame on a new character totally from scratch.
    Game: FFXI A friend and I have had a blast leveling from 1-75 with trusts at old school I have not been able to find a guide or much info.
    1 Nov 2016 So if you follow this guide you should be able to go 1-99 in a day, EASILY depending on your job.(Mages and THF may be tough in early
    It is possible to solo all the way through FFXI, and this guide will tell you how. .. 837,550 experience points to get from 1-75, and you’ll need a subjob at level 37Before you start, be sure to go the chocobo circuit (@choco) or the AH in your city (depicted by a mallet on your map) to buy: Equipment and weapons.
    Levels 1-9 (Beastmaster gains 2Hr: Familiar; Job Ability: Charm; Pet Command: Fight) (1) LOCATION(S): Ronfaures, Sarutabarutas, Gustabergs PETS TO

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.