STAY IT YOUR WAY Forums staydu support Fire sacrier guide

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  nnwqrgn 13 hours, 27 minutes ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

nnwqrgn
    Participant

Fire sacrier guide >> [ Download ]

Fire sacrier guide >> [ Read Online ]

wakfu iop buildsacrier guide 2018

wakfu sacrier build 2018

wakfu sacrier build

wakfu sacrier 2018

wakfu builds

dofus sacrier build 2018

ouginak build wakfu

This is a guide to the Chance Sacrier. There is a general leveling guide here. its caster to steal the life from an enemy by inflicting him Fire-type damages.
    29 May 2017
    Hi there everyone! I have used an intelligence sacrier from 2009 to 2012 for both pvp and pvm and i thought that making a guide about it would
    Because of their area-of-effect spells, Fire Cras are also a danger to their Sacrier and Iop are two interesting classes to add to the ones we back to dofus after a several year break and need help on a sacrier build, i used Basically the three elements sac use are water air and fire.
    How many spells and which ones should I max for a Fire/Air Sacrier? because i have the same problem that you and i’ve still don’t find a good build guide.
    For this build we will be using Fire as main and Air as support, i recommend all builds should use Air as support just because the advantages you get with it
    There’s no use trying to beat a Sacrier disciple into submission – they like it too much! on current HP%, increases damage of next fire attack, Transcendence+4.
    Fire spells revolve around high damage and the “flame return” which is self harm towards the sacrier, only three spells got “flame return” on
    6 Dec 2018 Picture. Earth. For this build we will be using Fire as main and Air as support, For the support spells you’ll be using as shown above Sacrier’s

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.