STAY IT YOUR WAY Forums staydu support Hay on wye festival camping guide

Tagged: , , , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  nnwqrgn 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

nnwqrgn
    Participant

Hay on wye festival camping guide >> [ Download ]

Hay on wye festival camping guide >> [ Read Online ]

hay on wye book festival 2018

hay festival 2019

hay on wye festival 2019

hay festival 2019 dates

hay festival 2018

hay festival 2019 accommodation

hay festival weekendhay literary festival 2019

29 May 2018 10 Tips for Planning a Successful Visit to the Hay Festival Staying in Hay can be expensive so unless you are camping, it’s best to look to order in the food hall, there are little snack shacks on the road into Hay-on-Wye.
    Hay-on-Wye is much more than books and the Hay Festival. Cathryn Summerhayes’ insider guide to outdoor activities and adventures in the Wye Valley, Wales. allowing you to explore the river at your own pace, camping at the riverside14 Feb 2017 Having never been to the Hay Festival before, I wasn’t sure what to expect on my first visit in May 2016, but I decided Perfect for Literature Enthusiasts on a Limited Budget I would recommend camping at Tangerine Fields.
    4 Apr 2017 In the Sixties, Hay-on-Wye was a remote town in the Welsh Marches where not much happened. bizarrely, with Powys, asked for Florence’s advice in setting up a festival in Italy. . Wye Meadow Camping (01291 629379;
    12 Jun 2017 The literary festival that takes place each year in the heart of the Brecon the small town of Hay-on-Wye in the Brecon Beacons is taken over by so plan ahead or bring a tent – even the camping facilities are pretty swish.
    The programme of some six hundred events takes place in the tented festival or in person at the Box Office, 25 Lion Street, Hay-on-Wye, tel: 01497 822629.
    Hay Festival earlybird tickets 2019 · How the Light Croeso i’r Gelli / Welcome to Hay-on-Wye This website is endorsed by Hay-on-Wye Town Council and
    Where to find accommodation in Hay-on-Wye during Hay Festival, including camp sites, B&Bs and self-catering.
    View Riverside Festival Camping in Herefordshire. Toilet block, Shower available. Best prices, easy booking, no fees with immediate confirmation.
    2 Jan 2015 Relaxing on the main lawn at the Hay Festival Accommodation is already booking up fast for the annual literary Details of other campsites within walking distance of the festival can be found here hayfestival.com/wales

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.