STAY IT YOUR WAY Forums staydu support How to move guides in indesign *405*

Tagged: , , , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mozbclb 2 minutes ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

mozbclb
    Participant

How to move guides in indesign >> [ Download ]

How to move guides in indesign >> [ Read Online ]

indesign ruler

change guide indesign

indesign center guide

custom guides indesign

unlock guides indesign

how to rotate guides in indesignindesign smart guides

spread guides indesign

6 Apr 2011 This post is part of a series called Beginners Guides to InDesign. To set a guide click over any spot of the rulers and drag it over the

7 Mar 2008 In it, Craig points out how useful it is to hold down the Shift key when you drag out a guide from one of the document rulers. The Shift key tells InDesign to snap the guide to the nearest ruler tick mark. I love that little trick. And did you know that you can double-click on a ruler to add a guide at that point?
    3 Mar 2016
    28 Mar 2007 Recently I got a support call from an artist who asked, “Can Column Guides be moved to set up unequal columns on a page.” The answer is yes
    21 Nov 2013
    To select several guides, hold down the Shift key as you click with the Selection or Direct Selection tool. Once a guide is selected, you can move it in small amounts by nudging it with the arrow keys. To snap a guide to a ruler tick mark, press Shift as you drag the guide.
    28 Apr 2015 Need the same guide on a different spread? Don’t re-create it—copy and paste it!
    You can’t alter the width of an individual column within a text frame, they all have to be equal. To create columns of unequal width or height,22 Dec 2015 Using Selection tool or the Direct Selection tool , do any of the following: To move a ruler guide, drag it. To move multiple ruler guides, shift-select the guides you want to move, and then drag them. To make a guide snap to a ruler tick mark, press Shift as you drag it.
    I’m using Illustrator CC and I cannot select and move guides with the selection tools. I can select the guides in the Layers Panel, but I can only move with the arrow keys. I can also “Release” the guides once they are selected in the Layers Panel, but I still cannot move them with

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.