STAY IT YOUR WAY Forums staydu support Key card 65 ff7 guide =237=

Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  csqnmbo 1 minute ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

csqnmbo
    Participant

Download >> Download Key card 65 ff7 guide

Read Online >> Read Online Key card 65 ff7 guide

ff7 walkthrough

ff7 69th floor

ff7 treadmill

four slots ff7

ff7 shinra building floor 62 password

ff7 midgar partsff7 floor 63

ff7 floor 65

For Final Fantasy VII on the PlayStation, a GameFAQs message board I am having trouble and i don’t really understand the guides i checked.
    17 Dec 2015
    He offers to give you his keycard if you guess his password. If you get it right on the first try the Mayor will give you an Elemental along with his Keycard 65.
    11 Apr 2015 Final Fantasy VII at IGN: walkthroughs, items, maps, video tips, and strategies. If you guess correctly, he’ll give you KEYCARD 65. If you do so
    Final Fantasy VII/Shinra Headquarters . The Mayor will give you the Level 65 Keycard for guessing right eventually, and an Elemental materia if you guess right10 Apr 2011
    Walkthrough for the Shinra Building including the Floor 63 coupons puzzle, the The guards will drop the key item “Keycard 60” which will provide you with access . Floor 65. This floor contains yet another puzzle. The goal of this puzzle is to
    1 Sep 2015 65th Floor. Head upstairs to the 65th will open up. Inside you’ll find “Keycard 66” . /assets/guides/91/115279-1440975600.png. What took a
    5 Jan 2014 You’ll meet the mayor of Midgard on the 62nd floor of the Shinra Headquarters and he’ll give you his keycard if you can guess his password.
    Thread: shinra headquarters 65th floor another treasure chest, etc until you unlock the treasure chest that contains the 66th floor card key.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.