STAY IT YOUR WAY Forums staydu support Lilash application instructions

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ovtfzrh 1 hour, 39 minutes ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ovtfzrh
    Participant

Download >> Download Lilash application instructions

Read Online >> Read Online Lilash application instructions

lilash before and after

lilash reviews

lilash lawsuitlilash youtube

How to Apply LiLash. Remove the applicator from the tube and wipe off excess serum on the inside of the tube. Apply LiLash directly to the upper eyelid skin, along the lash line. Allow the serum to dry to 2-3 minutes before applying cosmetics. Use daily for 8-12 weeks.
    12 Feb 2017 Lilash Eyelash Stimulator is a popular eyelash growth enhancement product that promises to The product is simple to apply, and should just be applied on to the upper lash line just . I have followed the directions exactly.
    13 Jun 2016
    3 Mar 2014
    LiLash is a physician-formulated serum that has been ophthalmologist tested, Please review the application instructions included with your LiLash tube before
    A reader with intrepid sleuthing skills sent me the ingredients list for Lilash Eyelash Stimulator. I’ve been trying to find out what is in Lilash all year and the
    28 Sep 2017 LiLash & LiBrow is a prominent brand for eyelash growth products are some how to use instructions which provide you the best application of
    Apply LiLash to the skin of the eyelid as you would apply liquid eyeliner. Do not apply to the lower lashes. Please look at the Application Instructions for further
    Simply apply a very thin line of the LiLash serum along your upper eyelash line. Do not apply to your lower lash line. Swipe on a coat of mascara and you’re good to go. Apply this product once daily for anywhere between 8 to 12 weeks to achieve best results.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.