STAY IT YOUR WAY Forums staydu support Microguides vs regular guides *811*

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ovtfzrh 3 minutes ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ovtfzrh
    Participant

Microguides vs regular guides >> [ Download ]

Microguides vs regular guides >> [ Read Online ]

roller guides vs ring guides

veritas micro guide vs regular

airwave guides review

5 Jul 2017 In the custom rod builders’ world, micro guides have rage status in some Lighter rods, lighter and better components (micro guides) equals
    9 Oct 2014 The end result is generally longer casts, improved sensitivity, and more overall power from your rod blank. However, micro guides are certainly not for every application. So, let’s start by diving into the basics of micro guides, and cover applications where it may, and may not, be the best solution.
    13 Jan 2017 For years, rod builders have been debating and rating micro guides. a closer proximity between the line and the blank than standard guides.25 May 2014
    17 Jul 2013 Guide To Regular Guides vs Micro Guides. By Frank Sargeant, Editor from: The Fishing Wire. So, do you “need” a new micro-guide rod? Or not
    What are the advantages and disadvantages of micro guides? .. with micro guides for skipping, the rest of my rods have “normal” guides.
    28 Mar 2012 When I first heard about micro guides for fishing, my immediate response was, lighten the rod, increase sensitivity and manage line better.
    18 Dec 2013
    1 Nov 2016 As previously mentioned, more guides on a blank can absorb stress better, but adding more micro guides along a blank will actually help
    4 Dec 2012 I’m a better anglerand by that I mean I’m thinking more about the In every case, however, micro guides do the job better than anything else.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.