STAY IT YOUR WAY Forums staydu support Ortho ant killer reviews

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  hapasreate1978 10 hours, 7 minutes ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

hapasreate1978
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    This is the best fire ant killer I’ve ever used. Just sprinkle the powder on the mound and wait a day or 2. Fire Ants gone! Here is a link to Amazon where…10 Best Ortho Ant Killers – May 2018 1,255 reviews scanned. Rank. Product Name.Ortho Home Defense MAX Insect Killer Granules, 2.5-Pound (Ant, Spider, and Centipede Killer) By Ortho 43 Reviews.Summary of reviews for Ant Spray Killer. I would generally dissuade people from using too much contact kill in the home.Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer. Nothing negative to say here, except for the smell.Ortho ant killer comes in a 12 oz bottle. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon dry powder over each mound. Try not to disturb mounds while treating.Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews. The day before my son’s 4th birthday party, I realized the yard was overun with fire ants.The very best fire ant killer I’ve ever used. It comes in a powder form. Put about a spoonful on top of a fire ant mound. Wait a couple days and usually…See all my reviews. Comments about Ortho Fire Ant Killer Mound Treatment: Now that I live in a subtropical climate, I have been forced to deal with new and unique challenges that didn’t exist before.Protect your lawn from fire ants with Ortho® Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules.If the soil is not moist, then it is important to irrigate before application. MOUND TREATMENT Apply ½ cup of Ortho® Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules over each fire ant mound.86%of customers recommend this product 75 of 87reviews.We apologize that your Ortho Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules did not work as expected. We want you to be confident in our products.Home » Product Reviews » Ant Products » Top 5 Best Fire Ant Killers Reviewed (**2018 Edition**).Our Top Pick: Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer. Ortho is the best ant killer and the winning product for this review.TERRO Ant Killer Liquid Ant Baits. This bait is #1 Best Seller in Pest Control Traps category on Amazon.com and it has over 2300 customer reviews.The first one, Ortho 12-Ounce Orthene Fire Ant Killer for ~$10.46, is used specifically for disposing of the anthill.Fire Ant Killer. Reviews (0). Q&A (0). Leave a Review. Ask A Question.Be the first to review this item! Start your review of Ortho Orthene 12 oz. Fire Ant Killer! How would you rate this product? e d c b a.Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ortho Fire Ant Killer at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users.Ortho® Orthene® Fire Ant Killer1 kills the queen and destroys the mound. Watering-in is not necessary. Use it as a mound treatment for homeNext day I was shocked to see what amounted to about 1/2 cup of dead fire ants lying in a pile on bed A. I stirred…see moreof the reviewer’s review.Xx Product ReviewOrtho Fire Ant Killer and Demo Video Please…Ortho Fire Ant Killer – Product Review & Demo.I heard it’s really good at killing roaches and all insects. Nick Diego: Please dig up the mound and see if there are dead ants in it.Product Description. Terminating fire ants from your lawn just got easier with Scotts Ortho Roundup’s Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer. Once you sprinkle one tablespoon of the fire ant treatment over a mound, it’ll start exterminating ants in mere hours.Ortho MAX Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules, 11.5 lbs (Sold in select Southern states)Save your nursery crops and lawns by using Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer. Excellent choice to destroy entire fire ant colony.ORTHO 11.5-lb Fire Ant Killer at Lowe’s. Ortho MAX Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules controls new fire ant mounds from forming for up to 6 months. This product should be applied with a broadcastFind out which is the best ant killer, and read unbiased reviews and advice about how to get rid of the ants that are colonizing your home!ORTHO Orthene 12-oz Fire Ant Killer at Lowe’s. Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer1 kills the queen and destroys the mound. Watering-in is not necessary. Use it as a mound treatment for home lawns and aroundOrtho Home Defense MAX Perimeter and Indoor Insect Killer with Wand destroys ants, roaches, spiders and other pests in your home.Free Shipping. Buy Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer at Walmart.comProduct Description. Terminating fire ants from your lawn just got easier with Scotts Ortho Roundup’s Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer. Once you sprinkle one tablespoon of the fire ant treatment over a mound, it’ll start exterminating ants in mere hours.Ortho MAX Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules, 11.5 lbs (Sold in select Southern states)Save your nursery crops and lawns by using Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer. Excellent choice to destroy entire fire ant colony.ORTHO 11.5-lb Fire Ant Killer at Lowe’s. Ortho MAX Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules controls new fire ant mounds from forming for up to 6 months. This product should be applied with a broadcastFind out which is the best ant killer, and read unbiased reviews and advice about how to get rid of the ants that are colonizing your home!ORTHO Orthene 12-oz Fire Ant Killer at Lowe’s. Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer1 kills the queen and destroys the mound. Watering-in is not necessary. Use it as a mound treatment for home lawns and aroundOrtho Home Defense MAX Perimeter and Indoor Insect Killer with Wand destroys ants, roaches, spiders and other pests in your home.Free Shipping. Buy Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer at Walmart.comProduct Description. Terminating fire ants from your lawn just got easier with Scotts Ortho Roundup’s Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer. Once you sprinkle one tablespoon of the fire ant treatment over a mound, it’ll start exterminating ants in mere hours.Ortho MAX Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules, 11.5 lbs (Sold in select Southern states)Save your nursery crops and lawns by using Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer. Excellent choice to destroy entire fire ant colony.ORTHO 11.5-lb Fire Ant Killer at Lowe’s. Ortho MAX Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules controls new fire ant mounds from forming for up to 6 months. This product should be applied with a broadcastFind out which is the best ant killer, and read unbiased reviews and advice about how to get rid of the ants that are colonizing your home!ORTHO Orthene 12-oz Fire Ant Killer at Lowe’s. Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer1 kills the queen and destroys the mound. Watering-in is not necessary. Use it as a mound treatment for home lawns and aroundOrtho Home Defense MAX Perimeter and Indoor Insect Killer with Wand destroys ants, roaches, spiders and other pests in your home.Free Shipping. Buy Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer at Walmart.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.