STAY IT YOUR WAY Forums staydu support Ortho diaphragm jelly

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  urdiracar1972 1 day, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

urdiracar1972
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    Please Note: The brand nanmes Koro-Flex, Koromex, and OrthoDiaphragm
    have been … PRECAUTIONS: Avoid the use of petroleum jelly with the
    diaphragm.It has a small skirt around the rim intended to hold gel in place and improve the
    seal. It is available … ORTHO ALL-FLEX Arcing Spring Diaphragm (discontinued)A spermicide jelly is spread around the rim of the diaphragm before it is inserted.
    … The ORTHO Coil Spring Diaphragm made by Ortho pharmaceuticals.The diaphragm is a barrier method of birth control. It is moderately effective, with
    a one-year …. Ortho used to manufacture a flat-spring diaphragm called the Ortho
    White. … One study found that spermicidal jelly and creme used in a diaphragm
    retained its full spermicidal activity for twelve hours after placement of the …May 8, 2017 It is common to use a diaphragm with spermicide. This is a gel, cream, or foam
    that kills sperm. There are 4 types of diaphragms. They are …Longevity of Ortho Creme and Gynol II in the contraceptive diaphragm. …
    Placebo jelly enhanced sperm activity while placebo creme had a moderate
    inhibitory …Buy Options Gynol II Extra Strength Vaginal Contraceptive Jelly, 2.85 oz – 3
    Count … We use with a diaphragm (inside of it and then after diaphragm is
    inserted).Vaginal contraceptive jelly for use with diaphragm to prevent pregnancy; Clear,
    unscented, water-soluble, and greaseless; Mildly lubricating; non-staining; Easy
     …Ortho Pharmaceuticals and Milex-Western also sold hard plastic caps in the
    1940's. Despite the availability of these products it was the diaphragm which
    became the … These products included vaginal jellies, antiseptic douches,
    suppositories, …to be compatible with Ortho Diaphragm Fitting Devices. The first and critically …
    ORTHO OPTIONS™. GYNOL II® Original Formula Contraceptive Jelly, ORTHO.Diaphragms are female contraceptives that come in many different sizes. Your
    doctor will fit you for one and give you a prescription.Ortho Options Gynol II Extra strength contraceptive jelly also provides effective
    protection against pregnancy when used by itself although use with a diaphragm
     …ORTHO-GYNOL (Nonoxynol-9) drug information & product resources from MPR
    … Octoxynol-9 1% (50mg/applicatorful); contraceptive jelly; contains parabens. …
    Reapply prior to each intercourse (if used with diaphragm do not remove …Jun 30, 2017 [Pessar och gel som preventivmedel för kvinnor] Göteborg: Västra
    Götalandsregionen, Sahlgrenska ….. Ortho All Flex diaphragm (10.7%).Diaphragm A diaphragm is a method of birth control used by women. It is a soft,
    thin, dome-shaped rubber cup with a flexible rim. Spermicidal jelly is placed …The SILCS diaphragm is a single-size contraceptive barrier designed to fit a …
    Ortho All-Flex® diaphragm used with contraceptive gel. Although SILCS was …Mar 31, 2006 So, I too am disappointed to see my diaphragm jelly disappear. …. I started with
    Gynol, then ortho cream now gygel. all dispenced by my family …Mar 17, 2010 The diaphragm is a flexible rubber cup that is inserted into the vagina and fits
    over the cervix. It is used with a spermicide. How ef…Jun 24, 2010 Nevertheless, diaphragm use declined after the Pill was introduced, from …. I
    have using the milex wide-seal diaphragm with contraceptive jelly. ….. To my
    horror, the pharmacy called to say Ortho stopped manufacturing them.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.