STAY IT YOUR WAY Forums staydu support Smoking should be banned in public places toefl essay

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  goobepoli1970 3 minutes ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

goobepoli1970
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    May 19, 2014 Because of all the bad results of smoking in my opinion it should be banned in all
    public places. Essay Categories: Independent TOEFL Writing.May 3, 2012 Hi all :) I'm going to take the TOEFL test on 12th May, so I may need your help
    more frequently. Could people take a look at my essay and give …Ban Smoking in Public Places Essay. You should spend about 40 minutes on this
    task. Write about the following topic: Smoking not only harms the smoker, but …Sep 12, 2017 Secondly, smoking in public places like schools, parks, shopping … we should
    support the idea that public smoking should be banned. Finally …Jul 17, 2016 Persuasive Speech: Smoking Should Be Banned in Public Places. Coritza
    Quintal. Loading… Unsubscribe from Coritza Quintal? CancelJun 22, 2017 IELTS Writing task 2|The reason of banning smoking in public places
    SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE Learn more at 8.5 IELTS SHARING …29 фев 2012 As far as I am concerned, I agree with the ban on smoking cigarettes in all public
    places include any offices, but it should not be just the ban.Persuasive essay edit 0 1 smoking should be banned from public places the …
    Toefl essay sample in my opinion smoking should definitely be banned in public
     …May 18, 2017 Keywords: smoking ban essay, public smoking essay. The numbers of people
    who smoke have increase over the years. Although they are …Smoking should be banned in public places toefl essay, This ban smoking in
    public places essay shows you how to present two sides of the argument in ielts …

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.