STAY IT YOUR WAY Forums staydu support Spellings homework year 3

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  foxtlongttemin1979 2 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

foxtlongttemin1979
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    This week in Maths, we have started to think about revision for the GL and end of year tests. For homework this week, please see below the link to a website which has …New curriculum Year 3 Spellings words lists, worksheets and dictation sentences. The Year 3 spellings cover revision of the graphemes and words introduced in Year 1 …Year 3 spellings: word endings: -sure [zh] [as in measure, treasure] and ture [ch] [as in creature, fixture ]- power-point and activities to aid spelling …Timberley Academy Bradley Road Shard End Birmingham B34 7RL Please contact Mrs Mildenhall or Mrs Berry . in the school office with any queries you may have.Welcome to Year 5/6! A very warm welcome to the Year 5/6 page of our school website. Here we will keep you up-to-date on information and news, as well as posting …Fleet Wood Lane School … Tolerance. We respect everyone’s opinions and views. We know that being different is fine.Can’t Stop This Feeling I got this feeling inside my bones. It goes electric, wavey when I turn it on. All through my city, all through my home,Greasley Beauvale Primary School … The winning raffle numbers are 702, 957, 540, 573, 660, 166, 107, 711, 103, 893, 572, 803, 368, 428 and 741.Many interactive English Games and Activities to help improve Literacy Skills – Woodlands Literacy Zone making learning funPearson Prentice Hall and our other respected imprints provide educational materials, technologies, assessments and related services across the secondary curriculum.Homework. Reading: Don’t forget to read at least 3 times to an adult this week and ask them to sign your reading record. Spellings: There are no spellings this week …Blackrod Primary School … Summer Holiday Camp details are now available within the Parents section -Holiday Clubs. .Homework Information for Parents. In Year 4, the children will be given 4 pieces of homework each week: Guided Reading, Spellings, Literacy and Maths.Welcome…To Wheatcroft Primary School, where our motto is to "Learn and Care". We hope you enjoy your visit!Welcome to the official Roald Dahl website, where you’ll find fun activities, recipes and games for all the family, as well as information on the Roald Dahl Museum …Our Lady of Lourdes RC Primary School, BuryDocuments – please click to open. Year 3 Parent’s Welcome Meeting; Year 3 Curriculum Evening Slides from 14.11.17; Suggested Year 3 Reading for Pleasure ListSay what’s on your mind. Display your opinion about whether homework should be banned. Review what others think about the importance of homework.A digital learning space for your pupils and a toolkit for you, so that you can search, plan, allocate and assess all in one place.On behalf of all the children, staff and Governors, I’d like to warmly welcome you to the Woodlands Primary School website. The Woodlands schools were established …

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.