STAY IT YOUR WAY Forums staydu support Stuck in guided access ios 10 /796/

Tagged: , , , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  qmvihml 1 minute ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

qmvihml
    Participant

Download >> Download Stuck in guided access ios 10

Read Online >> Read Online Stuck in guided access ios 10

stuck in guided access iphone 8

forgot guided access passcode ios 11

iphone 8 stuck in guided access mode

how to get out of guided access without passcode ios 11

stuck in guided access ios 11

how to get out of guided access ios 11

guided access triple click not workingforgot guided access passcode 2017

So my wife put her iphone 7 in guided access mode today so our son could watch some curious George, just as she normally does. But today
    12 Nov 2016 So we’ve been using guided access for our son when we’re out and about. I’ve made it so the only buttons that work are the triple click home
    Sign into icloud.com on a computer, go to “find iphone” turn on “lost mode” Type in your regular lockscreen password, and guided access
    2 Dec 2012 Whether you’re new to iOS, or just want to pick up some useful tips and tricks, we’re here to help. This is iOS Advice. Guided Access is a new
    I was running the Disney Junior app and turned on Guided Access. Now, I can’t get it to 10-31-2012 03:57 PM. Like 0 What makes it worse is that I’m stuck watching Disney Junior cartoons until my battery dies. Is there any
    19 May 2017 Are you stuck in Guided access on iPhone? what soft reset is, then press the Home Button and Lock/Power button together for 10 seconds.
    1 May 2013 The only way to get out of Guided Access is to press the Home and Power button together for 15 seconds. This will turn off Guided Access by forcibly rebooting your device. Once your device is restarted, you can then go to Settings > Accessibility > Guided Access > and turn off Guided Access if needed.
    Looks like your devices are in Single App Mode- different from Guided Access. This is enabled through Apple Configurator or an MDM solution.
    2 Dec 2012
    6 Apr 2017 P.S. I was able to use this to help a student out who was stuck in Guided Access mode on an older iOS version—updated it to iOS 10, rebooted,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.