STAY IT YOUR WAY Forums staydu support Tales of monkey island trophy guide chapter 3 /568/

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mozbclb 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

mozbclb
    Participant

Tales of monkey island trophy guide chapter 3 >> [ Download ]

Tales of monkey island trophy guide chapter 3 >> [ Read Online ]

tales of monkey island chapter 3 walkthrough

monkey island part 3 walkthrough

secret of monkey island chapter 3 walkthrough

tales of monkey island chapter 4 trophy walkthrough

tales of monkey island platinum trophy

monkey island lair of the leviathan walkthrough

tales of monkey island walkthroughtales of monkey island chapter 4 walkthrough

Like the previous chapters, this game is a lot of fun. My estimate of 2-3 hours to 100% is based on playing the game in a relaxed manner, with minimal rushing.
    16 Jun 2010 Tales of Monkey Island: Chapter 3 – Lair of the Leviathan Trophy Guide Again, I would recommend not using a guide for this playthrough, but
    21 Aug 2015
    2 Feb 2011 I’ll do another guide for Chapter 3 later. :). Ash735 · February 2011 . This is the last trophy guide for Tales of Monkey Island. Chapter 5. Bronze
    Tales of Monkey Island – C4:TTaEoGT. Trophies; Leaderboard; 100% Club; Forum; Trophy Guide. Sort By: XMB | Alpha | PSNTL Rarity | Sony Rarity | Type.
    22 Jun 2010 Total Trophies: 55This PlayStation 3 release of Tales of Monkey Island includes all Chapter 1: Launch of the Screaming Narwhal Trophies:.
    Pick up the “Monkey Coffin” on the floor near the Trophy: LeChuck Slayer; Select any answer.
    RoadmapEdit. Please provide a roadmap for obtaining the trophies in this game.Because I liked the trophy walkthroughs for chapter I and II so much, I decided to make one for this chapter also. This is my first guide, I hope
    For Tales of Monkey Island on the PlayStation 3, GameFAQs has 22 FAQs (game guides and walkthroughs). Trophy Guide (HTML), 12/29/11, angeldeb82, 1.01, 66K Tales of Monkey Island Chapter 3: Lair of the Leviathan Guides

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.