STAY IT YOUR WAY Forums staydu support Thesis remove comments on this entry are closed

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  goobepoli1970 9 hours ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

goobepoli1970
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    The information on this page refers to a Thesis version that is now obsolete. …
    This will have the added effect of removing the “Comments on this entry are …Apr 13, 2010 Looking at the code of the newly-released Thesis 1.7 theme for WordPress, I
    found 2 new … Comments on this entry are closed. ….. These filters control the
    text that appears when you disable comments on one of your posts.Description. On posts where comments are closed, the plugin will remove the text
    'Comments are closed.' The plugin supports any languages/text domain, and …Apr 9, 2012 In a previous post, I told you how to remove the comment box from a specific …
    you still get the “Comments on this entry are closed” message, which is kind of …
    For Thesis themes, go to your WordPress Dashboard and under …But you will probably want to enable or disable comments on individual posts or
    pages. For that you need to enable comments on posts or pages in the theme …Oct 10, 2016 When you create a static landing page in WordPress, you'll probably want to
    removecomments are closed” from showing up underneath your …Dec 13, 2009 When you deselect 'Allow Comments' when writing a page in your WordPress
    Website or Blog, you may have noticed at the bottom of that page …for thematic, it's inside the 'content-extensions.php' just do a search with ctrl-f and
    just leave the field empty.Jun 1, 2016 Closing your blog in the right way is important because it will affect … Could you
    leave some material live, and just remove a portion? … This entry was posted in
    On Writing and tagged blogging. … Enter your comment here.A thesis statement is a one-sentence summary of a paper's content. …. First, a
    general article like an encyclopedia entry may do the work for you by …. in (or
    close to) the sentence that includes the quotation [or, in some disciplines, in a
    footnote]. …. If you are deleting the middle of a single sentence, use an ellipsis in
    place of …May 11, 2018 Chai began undressing as she held back tears, first removing her … Cornell
    student Letitia Chai strips while giving her senior thesis presentation on May 5. …
    Letitia became visibly upset by our professor's earlier comments, …This entry was posted in Mini-courses, Programming on August 11, 2015 by
    tbabb. …… I have been working on Kalman Filter , Particle Filter and Ensemble
    Kalman Filter for my whole PhD thesis, and this article is ….. already use
    magnetometer readings in the Kalman filter to remove error/drift, but …..
    Comments are closed.Aug 18, 2017 In order to remove the words "Running head" from the other pages in Microsoft
    Word, open the header area of the document. On the Header …… wet, fleshy, focused, visible, and, please remove the specimens from the room,
    … From the Wikipedia entry on Consciousness Explained: …… Some of my
    electrical current was shut down by a traumatic brain injury…that is not an
    exercise I wish to repeat! … Of course, i am on Ted.com, writing a comment, not
    an essay.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.