STAY IT YOUR WAY Forums staydu support Top spin 4 advanced serve tutorial

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  qmvihml 1 day, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

qmvihml
    Participant

Top spin 4 advanced serve tutorial >> [ Download ]

Top spin 4 advanced serve tutorial >> [ Read Online ]

For Top Spin 4 on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs message board topic Hey when I try to do an advance serve it always ends up being a slice serve. if someone can post a service walkthrough, I can’t ge a single ace! :o(
    4 Jul 2013 I just realized that Topspin 4 gave Murray a higher forehand rating than .. Use the stick (“advanced serve” in the tutorial) and try to find the
    10 Jul 2011
    10 Mar 2011
    Top Spin 4 is the fourth installment of arguably the best tennis video game series to date. .. Similar to the motion described for the flat advanced serve, instead of .. C – Career Mode Walkthrough (Max Out Your XP & Finish Pro Circuit At #1)
    3 Apr 2011 Sadly, Top Spin 4 does not tell you exactly how to serve effectively in the game. The tutorial just tells you how to get the ball in play but does not
    17 Mar 2011
    I loved several aspects of the game, but the serving was dumb. My advice is to avoid trying to master the advanced serving mechanism with the17 Mar 2011

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.