STAY IT YOUR WAY Forums staydu support Udyr jungle guide foxdrop elise -338-

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  qmvihml 1 minute ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

qmvihml
    Participant

Download >> Download Udyr jungle guide foxdrop elise

Read Online >> Read Online Udyr jungle guide foxdrop elise

Aug 1, 2015 I most teach jungle, but have knowledge of most areas of the game. Will you do an updated Shaco guide for this season? .. Good all round junglers would be Lee Sin, Vi, Rek’Sai, Udyr, Elise (she was never out of meta
    Dec 11, 2016
    May 18, 2014 Jungle Shaco is actually how I found out about foxdrop haha . People like Kha’zix, Vi, Lee, Pantheon, and Elise. It can still work on power farmers like Noct and Udyr too, but I think Elder Lizard would yield better overall results. where the enemies have wards so I can plan an optimal gank route.
    Apr 8, 2017
    Apr 11, 2017
    May 24, 2017
    May 26, 2017
    Feb 26, 2015 What’s wrong with the season 5 jungle, what ever happened to ‘strategic You can’t farm the jungle and pressure objectives like you could on champs like Udyr and . so maybe you should try messing with your runes and the such. . of heavy gankers like Elise/Xin/Kha/etc no problem Lee keeps up withJun 5, 2017

Manual retro 416d backhoe Takara gp34 manual treadmill Shoprite columbia park circular saw guide Centeotl pronunciation guide Popeil pocket fisherman instructions for form

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.