STAY IT YOUR WAY Forums staydu support Vw touch-up pencil set instructions @525@

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  csqnmbo 4 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

csqnmbo
    Participant

Vw touch-up pencil set instructions >> [ Download ]

Vw touch-up pencil set instructions >> [ Read Online ]

how to use honda touch up paint

how to touch up car paint chips

porsche touch up paint instructions

how to use touch up paint pen

how to apply touch up paint to car scratches

how to use touch up paint

how to use nissan touch up paint

how to blend touch up paint

25 Jun 2008 I have bought a VW/AUDI touch-up set and it does not give the instructions in English of how to use it. – Answered by a verified VW Mechanic.
    Touch Up Paint for Volkswagen vehicles at AutomotiveTouchup. VW repairs can be virtually hassle-free when you use our manufacturer matched paint pens,
    I went to the VW dealer and got the matching paint and clear coat. There are no instructions on how to apply the paint or clear coat. Sounds reasonable, but I find the touch up pens only really let you use the blob methodie: clean & dry spot to be touched up, use pen to apply blob . Came in a box set.29 Oct 2015
    9 Feb 2015
    Order Volkswagen touch up paint here. Find your color and the best Volkswagen touch up paint pens, Volkswagen touch up bottles, and Volkswagen spray
    5 Nov 2013 Im just after receiving my carbon grey touch up pencil kit with a base colour and a clear coat. Can anyone shed light on the best way to apply
    I bought a set, one pen is the BMP paint the other is the clear cote. bought them to use I used the VW touch up pens on a few blemishes that I had around my car from random shit. . Here’s instructions.you’re welcome 😉
    20 May 2011
    These are genuine Volkswagen touch up paints, Please supply us with be aware that Volkswagen do not supply instructions with the touch up paint kits, we

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.