STAY IT YOUR WAY Forums staydu support Wot obj 212 guide @757@

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  zptivlw 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

zptivlw
    Participant

Download >> Download Wot obj 212 guide

Read Online >> Read Online Wot obj 212 guide

su 14 1 wot guide

wot wiki

world of tanks russian heavy tankworld of tanks new russian tech tree

world of tanks russian heavies

object 212

object 261

su-14-2

4 Mar 2015 I finished the SU-14-2 grind last week,and as they both get into tier 10 the gun does not matter anymore. Obj 212 is/ WAS (PREnerf) THE BEST arty in the game. With increased accuracy and rof/dpm, this gives overall better results on 212A than 14-2.
    26 Sep 2018 World of Tanks/ .. The 212A leads to the Object 261. Good splash radius and damage; Can use ventilation equipment; Great ammo capacity
    25 Feb 2013 Object 268 – Review & Guide – posted in On Topic Archive: Welcome, fellow more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks . Intel I7 4790K || Coolermaster Hyper 212X || Gigabyte GTX980 G1 Gaming 4Gb
    Long story short I went up the Russian tree to the [obj. We are here for the free exchange of tips, strategies, player guides, how-to’s, news, look me up on wotclans to see where I rank in the 212a and everything will be fine.Check below for WoT strategy guides, weak spots for this tank This is our over-all rating for this tank. Please see below for detailed Please see below for detailed
    18 Jul 2016
    14 Oct 2017 Object 140 Guide (Объект 140) – posted in General Discussion: This is a somewhat comprehensive guide of the tier X Soviet medium tank, the
    21 Sep 2011 Object 212 review – posted in SPGs/Artillery: So after grinding through the S-51 for roughly 200 games (which were actually very enjoyable, the
    This World of Tanks which Russian tank line guide focuses on Russian tanks and To reach the other tier 10 Rusian medium following the Object 430 II you While the 212A doesn’t hit the hardest for a tier 9 SPG it is very well rounded.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.